WYSIWYG Web Builder
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11 is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions. You can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want. And when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool).
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11 Key Features
- Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
- No HTML knowledge required! Just drag and drop objects to the page!
- Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
- Template support (100+).
- HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
- Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
- Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Features for advanced users
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more
How to Activate?
- Disconnect internet
- Install setup1.exe
- Copy and paste loader to install directory
- Run loader as administrator then wait for autolearning
- Exit program, rerun loader as administrator
- Run Keygen
- Attempt to Activate, until it says an error occured while accessing reg server then it would say invalid
- Exit program, install setup2.exe
- Launch WYSIWYG Web Builder
- That’s All, Enjoy