WinToUSB is a software that allows you to install and run Windows operating system on a USB hard drive or USB flash drive, using an ISO image or CD/DVD drive as the source of installation. WinToUSB also support creating bootable WinPE USB drive, it can help you to transfer the contents of WinPE to the USB drive and make the drive bootable.
- Easy-to-use wizard interface that provides step-by-step instructions for creating Windows To Go USB drive.
- Install Windows/WinPE from an ISO image or CD/DVD drive.
- Clone current Windows OS (Windows 7 or later) as a Windows To Go USB drive.
- Support for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Technical Preview/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2 and WinPE 2/3/4/5.
- Use any edition of Windows 8/8.1/10 Technical Preview to create Windows To Go USB drive.
- Support for MBR and GPT disk layouts.
How to Activate?
- Disconnect internet
- Install WinToUSB
- Launch WinToUSB
- Go to About – Activate license then use keygen to activate the application
- Block WinToUSB with your firewall
- That’s All, Enjoy