The Guardian Subscribed
Tailor your home screen with the sections that matter most to you, follow your favourite writers and stories for personal alerts, keep reading when you’re offline, and save content for as long as you like.
- Stay up to date with live news and sport
- Enjoy the full range of Guardian content, beautifully designed for Android tablets and phones
- Read offline
- Make it yours by choosing the sections and topics that appear on your home screen
- Stay informed with breaking news alerts
- Follow your favourite stories, series, writers and football teams for personal notifications
- Browse award-winning audio, video and interactive content, as well as full-screen galleries – with stunning high-resolution images
- Save any content you want to keep
- Read comments on articles and share your own thoughts
- Search by keyword, topic, series, section, or contributor
- Upgrade to the premium tier for our crosswords, specially curated content, extracts from Guardian Books, and an advert-free experience
Please note: this app is totally free to use. If you choose to upgrade to the premium tier – £2.49 or local equivalent – your payment can be taken immediately and is processed by Google Play.
Location: users can choose to include their location when contributing to our stories via GuardianWitness. As such, we request the ‘Precise location’ app permission. Including this is optional when contributing.
As always we’re making improvements to the app to make it faster and more reliable. Plenty of bugs have been squashed, and we’ve resolved some problems which were causing crashes for certain users. We’ve also added support for our new Weekend Reading series which rounds up the stories you may have missed during the week.
- Download Apk (link below).
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- All Done. Enjoy!