Mind Games Pro
Exercise Your Brain! This is the unlimited, ad-free, version of the hit brain training app. Mind Games is a great collection of games based in part on principles of cognitive psychology to help you practice different mental skills. This app includes all of Mindware’s brain exercising games. All games include your score history and graphs of your progress. The main app shows a summary of your best games and today’s scores on all games. Using some principles of standardized testing, your scores are also converted to a standardized scale so that you can see where you need work and excel. The Training Center selects games for you to play in order to maximize your progress and enjoyment.Mind Games Pro is intended to be challenging entertainment and cannot be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. No research has yet been conducted to determine if this app has cognitive benefits.
Description of Games
- Abstraction – Exercise your ability to quickly differentiate between words with a concrete vs. abstract meaning.
- Attention Training Game – Exercise your brain’s attention. Based on the flanker attention task. Practice your ability to ignore competing information and processing speed.
- Anticipation – Practice your ability to anticipate and respond rapidly.
- Changing Directions – Practice your attention, concentration, processing speed, and mental flexibility.
- Divided Attention I – Practice your ability to divide your attention and respond rapidly.
- Face Memory – Memorize a group of faces and then see if you can recall them.
- Math Star – Practice your basic arithmetic skills.
- Memory Racer – Practice for your brain’s working memory and processing speed.
- Memory Span – Practice your verbal and nonverbal working memory to increase the span of your immediate memory.
- Memory Flow – Practice your visual and verbal memory for the flow of events.
- Memory Match – Practice your memory for completed tasks.
- Mental Categories – Practice your processing speed and quick categorization skills.
- Mental Flex – Practice your cognitive flexibility and ability to ignore competing information.
- Path Memory – Practice your ability to memorize and reproduce paths.
- Serial Memory – Learn a series of 10 numbers and faces in as few trials as you can.
- Self-Ordered Learning for Objects – Memorize a sequence of objects using a sequence you determine.
- Spatial Memory – Memorize the locations of the tiles that flip over with increasing numbers of tiles.
- Speed Trivia – Test and improve your knowledge of general trivia and information.
- Vocabulary Star – Improve your vocabulary and spelling skills.
- Vocabulary Power – An un-timed multiple choice vocabulary task.
- Visual Memory – Test and practice your visual memory skills.
- Word Memory – Memorize 30 words and see if you can remember them.
- Exercise Your Brain
- Updated scoring data and fixed minor issues.
How to Install ?
- Download and install the .apk from the link below.
- Done, Enjoy!