Edge Launcher Pro
Access quick settings and toggles, open favorite apps and switch between recent apps, all with one single touch and fast speed.
• Choose up to 14 customizable quick settings and toggles
• Show 10 most recently used apps
• Choose unlimited favorite apps
• Open with one touch from the left and right edge of the screen
• Customizable colors and appearance
Available quick settings and toggles
• Turn on/off WiFi, Bluetooth, screen auto-rotate
• Turn on/off mobile data (Android Kit-Kat and below only)
• Turn on/off flashlight (torch)
• Take a screenshot of the phone screen/display
• Toggle sound between silent/vibrate and ring mode
• Adjust screen brightness: low, medium, high, auto brightness modes
• Access location and NFC settings
• Expand notifications shade
• Navigation keys and buttons: Power, back, menu, search (require root)
• Home key shortcut
• Built-in app-drawer – quickly access all your apps
• Media buttons: play/pause music, previous track, next track
• You can switch between ‘One touch’ and ‘Swipe in’ modes to open Edge Launcher
• One touch – touch and hold the edge of the screen to open the launcher, swipe towards the icon and let go!
• Swipe in – Quick swipe (flick) from the edge of the screen inwards to open the launcher.
- Fixed major bugs with flashlight and some quick settings in Marshmallow(hopefully). Sorry for taking so long. Please report if any bugs.
- Download Apk (link below).
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- All Done. Enjoy!