Allegorithmic Substance Designer 6
It is a node-based texture compositing tool that allows you to create Substance files or bitmap textures. You can use it to texture assets and also bake model information (ex: normal, displacement, curvature etc.). It contains a wide library of tools, materials and procedural effects to help you achieve your goals in a fully non-destructive workflow.
- 3D authoring and scan processing tool
- Export the textures to any renderer
- Fully-compatible with any game engine
- Node-based texturing tool for PBR
- Non-linear workflow and iterations
- Physically based compositing/rendering
- Realtime 3D View for visualization
- And much more.
What’s new in v6 ?
- New 16f/32f bit depth compositing
- New blue noise and shape effects
- New curve node and text node
- New expose image format options
- New scan processing & adjustment filters
- New instancing for GPU FX-maps
- New log function & 8k map baking
- New preferences for DirectX/OpenGL
- Improve Texture management, and more.
- Other bug fixes and improvements