AFWall- (Donate Version)
If you don’t know what root is, please search for “How to root android” in the Internet.
AFWall+ (Android Firewall +) is a front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall.It allows you to restrict which applications are permitted to access your data networks (2G/3G and/or Wi-Fi and while in roaming). Also you can control traffic within LAN or while connected through VPN.
- Material inspired Design ( not real material design )
- Supports 4.x ,5.x and 6.x (for 2.x support use 18.104.22.168 version)
- Import/Export Rules to external storage with UI
- Import DroidWall Rules
- Search Applications
- Filter Applications
- Profile Management with UI ( multiple Profiles )
- Tasker/Locale support
- Select All/None/Invert/Clear applications on each column
- Revamped Rules/Logs Viewer with copy/export to external storage
> Highlight system applications with custom color
> Notify on new installations
> Ability to hide application icons( faster loading )
> Use LockPattern for application protection.
> Show/Hide application ID.
- Roaming Option for 3G/Edge
- VPN Support
- LAN Support
- Tether Support
- IPV6/IPV4 Support
- Device Admin Support ( Protect AFWall+ from uninstall)
- Choose able languages
- Choose able iptables/busybox binary
- Support x86/MIPS/ARM devices.
- New Widget UI – Apply profiles with few clicks
- Blocked packets notification – Displays blocked packets
- Support for wifi only tablets
- Improved Log statistics
- Bug: Boot rules are not working on some devices
- Bug: Logs without active rules issue
- Bug: Rules are blocked completely on some devices
- Bug: Removed notification while applying rules
- Feature: New UI menu icons to support themes
- Upgraded support library to API 25
- User Reported crash fixes
- Updated Translations
How to Install?
- Download Apk (link below).
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- All Done. Enjoy!